Polaris Market Research recently released [115+ Pages] research report on “Genetic Toxicology Testing Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, by Type (In Vitro, In Vivo), by Product (Services, Reagents & Consumables); By application (cosmetic industry, health industry); By region; Sector forecasts, 2022 – 2030 » in its research database.
According to the research report, the global genetic toxicology testing market size and share was valued at USD 1.40 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 3.21 billion by 2030increasing to one CAGR of 10.1% during the forecast period.
What is a genetic toxicology test? What is the size of the genetic toxicology testing market?
Genotoxic studies are performed to examine the likelihood of several products before extensive use in humans. The rapid rise in demand for the genetic toxicology testing market can be attributed to the DNA-responsive substances initiating the carcinogenic procedure and screening action plan, with the details of the mode of action incorporated and making them more functional for the biological examination of the possibility of a human risk.
Evolving advances and drug detection, along with the increasing use of pharmacogenomics, are expected to improve the likelihood of genetic toxicology data. Since it can examine compounds that can influence genetic mutations or chromosomal damage. In addition, the increase in industry spaces and the ability to obtain funding across the world are also important growth factors.
Request Sample Copy of Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/genetic-toxicology-testing-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on demand. The sample report contains a brief introduction to the research report, a table of contents, a graphical introduction of the regional analysis, the main market players with their analysis of the income and our research methodology. .)
What does the report include?
- Key global market trends and forecasts, plus country-specific market analysis
- An in-depth analysis of the Testing market by the previous segments, as well as the study of information and factors depending on the trends
- Profiles of major vital players operating in the market
- Competitive benchmarking, product offering details and growth action plan acquired by major market players with their core investments over the last five years
- A leading impact factor analysis covering regions includes analysis, along with restraints, drivers, challenges and opportunities prevailing in the market
Some of the best players in the market are:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Charles River International Laboratories
- Eurofins Scientific
- Merck KGAA
- Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd.
- Corp of America Holdings Laboratory
- Gentronix Ltd.
- Creative bioarray
- MB Research Laboratories
- Sotera Health LLC.
- Environmental Bio-Sensing Products Inc
- Cyprotex API
- Shanghai Medicilon Inc.
- Toxicon Company
- Gentronix Ltd.
- Toxicon Company
For additional information on market players, download a sample PDF brochure
Growing food imports to drive market
The size of the genetic toxicology testing market is expanding owing to the growing demand for contemporary food imports. The increase in food imports forces governments to carry out safety tests and other protective judgments. According to the European Food Safety Authority, genetic heterogeneity, increasing globalization and inventive sources of supplements provide drivers for new food imports. Fresh foods include food production using technology, foods incorporating new additives, and foods from new sources.
Sales in the genetic toxicology testing market are skyrocketing due to increasing funding from crucial players to increase laboratory facilities. This game plan accelerates the obtaining and the availability of the service on the market. The increasing focus on reducing the use of animals for the assessment of the genotoxic potential of substances is expected to influence the costs and time required for genetic toxicology testing.
Directly Buy Copy of Report with TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/15671
In March 2022, Thermo Fisher Scientific established that it would maintain its alliance with Symphogen to deliver biopharmaceutical discoveries, advance laboratories with advanced tools, and generate contemporary cancer cures.
- Growth of the in vitro segment at a significant CAGR
Based on type, the in vitro segment is expected to grow at a notable CAGR. The growing focus on personalized drugs and drugs with in vitro application will drive the demand for the genetic toxicology testing market over the forecast period. With the ban on the use of drugs and cosmetics, in vitro animal testing will expand as tests are performed in laboratories using specific instruments.
- The services segment accounted for the highest revenue share
Based on the product, the service segment dominated the market. This segment accounted for a higher revenue share in the market and is expected to grow with a notable CAGR during the forecast period. Gene toxicology testing market trends include escalation of R&D activities in pharmaceutical category, fundraising from government enterprises in research and life sciences, and increase in omics research such as genomics, proteomics, transcriptomics and metabolomics.
Inquire About This Report Before Purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/genetic-toxicology-testing-market/inquire-before-buying
(Ask about a report quote OR discount offers available from the sales team before purchase.)
- Rising Aged Population Drives Asia-Pacific Market
North America held the largest genetic toxicology testing market share due to well-accepted infrastructure and technological advancement. The reasons for the existence of critical market players in the region are increase in government funding, growth in R&D in omics studies, and technological advancements.
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow with a notable CAGR with growing public companies and probes during the forecast period. The growing elderly population in the region causes several infectious diseases, thus producing tests. The rising awareness related to healthcare is advancing with technological advancement generating growth in the industry.
Browse the detailed report “Genetic Toxicology Testing Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, by Type (In Vitro, In Vivo), by Product (Services, Reagents & Consumables); By application (cosmetic industry, health industry); By region; Sector forecasts, 2022 – 2030 » with an in-depth table of contents: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/genetic-toxicology-testing-market
For additional information OR a media request, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the CAGR of the market during the forecast period?
- What are the major growth drivers and market trends influencing the market?
- What is the market size in the context of market value and volume?
- Who are the major and contemporary market players operating in the market with estimated market share?
- What are the likely future customer and customer lists, as well as the expected purchase volume?
Genetic Toxicology Testing Market Report Highlights
- In vitro and In vivo are expected to grow their segment in the market owing to the growing focus on medicines and personalized medicines.
- The services segment accounted for the highest revenue share in 2021 and is expected to maintain its dominance due to increased R&D activities in the pharmaceutical sector and growing interest in omics studies.
- The cosmetics industry is expected to grow over the forecast period owing to the increased consumption of cosmetics by people.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing government investments, R&D advancements and technological advancements in the region such as India and China.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the Genetic Toxicology Testing Market report on the basis of Type, Product, Application, and Region:
By Outlook type
By Product Perspective
- Reagents & Consumables
By Outlook app
- The health industry
- Food industry
- Cosmetic Industry
- Agricultural industry
Outlook by region
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, South Africa)
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting firm. The company specializes in providing exceptional business intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different businesses. At Polaris, we are obligated to serve our diverse customer base spanning the healthcare, technology, semiconductor, and chemical industries among various other industries spanning the globe. We strive to provide our customers with up-to-date information on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments and the latest enterprise-centric applications, helping them to always make informed decisions and take advantage of new opportunities. Adept of a highly skilled, experienced and highly skilled team of experts comprised of SMEs, analysts and consultants, we at Polaris strive to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
30 Wall Street
New York, NY 10005,
Phone: +1-929 297-9727
The Web: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
#annual #CAGR #increase #global #genetic #toxicology #testing #market #size #reach #billion #Polaris #Market #Research